An integral part of keeping a computer network secure and functioning is performing periodic assessments to determine the risks and threats that the business faces. And performing these assessments is no laughing matter, as they require knowledge and resources that most technical service providers are unable to procure.
A2Z Computer Services works with the client to determine the best assessments to perform based on a variety of factors, including computer network configuration, industry, location, client concerns, budget, and others. We approach the assessment work with an exact plan in mind and hold true to our set scope during the entirety of the project.
And the culmination of several hours of work gives you a detailed, multipage report that covers the assessments performed, an executive overview of the findings, extensive details on all the vulnerabilities and threats to the organization, and the recommended solution for each identified weakness. From there, clients are able to perform the work themselves, provide the report to their usual technical service providers, or work with A2Z Computer Services to have the solutions implemented.
Feel free to review the below list of the Security Assessments offered, and contact us to get things rolling today.
- Physical Security – assessment of the physical controls and surroundings of computer assets.
- Network Security – assessment of the logical configuration of network hardware and appliances including data flow and design analysis.
- Policy and Procedure Assessment – review of current policies and procedures and their effectiveness plus evaluation on lacking policies and guidelines.
- Vulnerability and Threat Management Assessment – technical assessment for vulnerabilities in current computer assets and evaluation of current patch management policy.
- Access Controls – technical review of access controls implemented in both networking equipment and data storage.